Even Catch-up Day is Gone
One of those Saturdays when I don't even get to make a pretense of pausing to catch my breath because I'm still running so fast.
On the Run
- Went grocery shopping at 8:00 a.m.
- Baked cookies for neighborhood event
- Wrapped present for Alex to take to birthday party and got him and Dan out the door
- Did weekly church website updates
- Ate lunch
- Made a couple of gallons of lemonade (from our own lemons) for neighborhood event
- Attended neighborhood event (Dan and Alex came too, after birthday party)
- Came home and baked popovers for friend's evening collage party
- Popovers didn't "pop" so made buttermilk biscuits instead
- Attended collage party (and made very weird collage)
- Got home at 11:15 and fell into bed
posted by Elizabeth 11:17 PM
All material © 2002-2004 by Elizabeth Fuller. Please do not reproduce anything you find here without the author's permission.