And so it begins again. Had great plans, as usual, but they were KO'd right at the start when Dan wasn't feeling well this morning...which meant I had to drive Alex and our carpool partner to school. And that, in turn, meant a 9 a.m. start to the work day instead of the hoped-for 7:30 a.m. start. Always throws me off. The good news is I will have a sitter for a while this afternoon, which will buy me a couple of extra hours there (though I'm never as productive in the late afternoon as I am in the early morning).
- Drove Alex to school, ran a few laps with him, made sure his lunch money account was up to date
- Wrote agenda for NC Outreach Committee meeting
- Updated and distributed agenda for PTA executive board meeting
- Answered some e-mail, including a very welcome query from a potential school garden volunteer
- Attended a truly inspiring women's club lunch program on women's experiences in the Student Non-Violent Coordinating Committee
- Conked out after the heavy southern soul-food lunch, and had to nap for a while
- Remained pretty foggy and unproductive for the rest of the afternoon
- Attended the first meeting of a Station Area Advisory Group I've been appointed to, which is discussing plans for an eventual subway station at Wilshire & La Brea
- Home around 8:30 and ready for bed
posted by Elizabeth 10:48 AM
All material © 2002-2004 by Elizabeth Fuller. Please do not reproduce anything you find here without the author's permission.