Seems like there's one day in every week where I'm just running from one thing to another all day, and not much else gets done. Today was that day.
- Attended 8:30 a.m. Neighborhood Council Outreach Committee meeting and met briefly with the NC treasurer after that to sign some paperwork.
- Picked up NC mail from post office box.
- Picked up my neighborhood school garden partner at her house and drove to the Valley to attend a Greening Schools meeting (learned some interesting things about why soil testing is necessary and how to get it scheduled and funded)
- Drove back to the neighborhood school to meet with a potential new volunteer who's looking for a school garden to get involved with
- Dropped off my garden partner at her house
- Home for lunch about 2:30
- Answered a bit of e-mail
- Returned phone call from neighborhood school principal regarding agenda for upcoming PTA meeting
- Did monthly church website updates
- Quit, exhausted, a little after 5 p.m.
posted by Elizabeth 5:10 PM
All material © 2002-2004 by Elizabeth Fuller. Please do not reproduce anything you find here without the author's permission.